To display the Hand icon instead of pointer on mouse over of Button in Infopath Form, follow the steps below:
- Open the Infopath form(InfopathForm.xsn) in design mode.
- Export Source files of the Infopath form
- Go to the Exported Files location and open the xsl file(notice that it will create an xsl file for each view in the Infopath form) in an editor.
- Search for “type=”button”” and for that button style add “cursor:pointer”. Save the file
- Open “manifest.xsf” file in design mode from the same location.
- Publish the manifest.xsf file.